The Apple Song
Teach this poem to your kids and ask them to demonstrate the different apple sizes with their arms and hands.
Apple, Apple, one, two, three
Apples for me
Apples for you
Heavy Apple trees
Light Apple trees
Picking in Fall,
Picking in Summer!
Apples are good for my health!
Color the apples in red, green, yellow and in all the colors you want!
- Cut one apple (per child in half right in the middle (not vertically);
- Pour various paint colors in shallow containers;
- Ask the children to dip the flat side of their apple;
- Show the children how to stamp their apple on a paper;
- Put the paper aside and let it dry;
- If you all wish to, ask the kids to fold the paper in half to create a greeting card.